Take an easy ride on one of these classic & comfy cruisers.
Drop by if your bike needs a bit of TLC.
Servicing & Maintenance
Want more action...get off road on the mountain bike trails.
High Bridge Bikes
Rentals & Repairs
High Bridge Trail is 31 miles long and ideally suited for hiking, bicycling and horseback riding. Once a rail bed, the trail is wide, level and generally flat. The trail’s finely crushed limestone surface and dimensions make it easy for everyone to enjoy. The park’s centerpiece is the majestic High Bridge, which is more than 2,400 feet long and 125 feet above the Appomattox River. It is the longest recreational bridge in Virginia and among the longest in the United States. High Bridge is a Virginia Historic Landmark and on the National Register of Historic Places.
Enjoy a smooth ride, from Main Street to the bridge in about 25 minutes. Get off the couch! Go play outside...
(434) 315- 5736
318 N Main St. Farmville
New Bikes Sales
* All new bikes come with free tune ups for ONE year. Only available to the original owner. Non-transferable.
* Tune ups include: Derailleur adjustment, Brake adjustment, True wheels, Check and adjust all bearing surfaces ( hubs, headset, bottom bracket), Inspect and air tires, Lube cables and chain, and Inspect the frame and components for wear and/or damage.
* Any replacement parts are not included.
* Any repairs outside of the Standard tune up, will be an additional charge.
Used Bikes Sales
* Used bikes do not come with a service plan.
* Used bikes are inspected and tuned up.
* All used bike sales are final.
* All special orders require a 50% deposit.
* Special orders left over 30 days may be charged a 10% storage fee.